Thank you so much to Confessions of a Parentless Mother for the nomination! Be sure to check out these incredible and interesting blogs and if you like them as much as me, please follow them! I promise you will be entertained and informed.
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
Confessions of a Parentless Mother – I found this blog after I typed in Motherless Mother during one of those 20th year anniversary melancholy grief stages that I seem to be falling into of late. I’m an orphan seeking a community, and at Confessions of a Parentless Mother I think I’ve found one. Thank you!
2. Nominate blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Blogs I’ve discovered recently and really enjoy:
I think they’re all wonderful and they all complement where I am at this moment in time. So Thank you for making such wonderful and interesting blogs!
3. Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
- I love futbol – yep and it’s World Cup Fever here in my home. (Come on over!)
- I read anytime I have a spare five minutes – yep compulsively.
- I love tea – black and herbal.
- I walk and use public transport to commute to work. (A two hour journey one way).
- I work one day a week in Melbourne.
- I dream of my parents still.
- I want to have my ashes scattered at sea just like my parents.